Clamp To Prevent Lawnmower Blade From Revolving When Changing ?

Page 2 of 2
Ever think of using Google??
http://www.sportys.com/shoptool/pages/search.cfm?searchword=blade+holder&x=0&y=0
Robert11 wrote:

Lee Valley sells just such a gadjet. I've got one.
Ronald' wrote:

I always just used vise-grips on the blade to provide another handle, or if it had a hole in flat part with a matching hole in lower end of motor (like an old skil saw), a 16d nail. Failing that, a hunk of 2x4 to wedge it. I don't do it often enough to need a special gadget. I do always put a drop of oil on the bolt to keep it from galling into place, tho.
-- aem sends...