Circuit breaker replacement: Follow-up

I posted about 2 weeks ago re: replacing a circuit breaker. I got some excellent advice, especially from Nexus 7. I got a replacement for it at Home Depot. The only difference between the old one and the replacement was that the screw where the wire attached was at a slightly different angle on the new one, actually making it a little easier to reach with a screw driver. I made the replacement. Technically, it was quite easy. The circuit worked. Forty-eight hours later, the house hasn't caught fire!!! So, I guess all is well.
Many thanks to all for their advice.
Chet
congrats, you are learning. work smart work safe, and dont get rattled too much when things dont go as planned.....
Its all a learning experience!