Church without power

That's conservative. A friend was Church of Christ, iirc, and they had something resembling a small swimming pool behind the altar. Then there's the scene from 'Boardwalk Empire'...

Reply to
rbowman

One of those undercounter water heaters would get the job done. I assume they are just washing their hands and not taking showers. Put it on a chicken coop timer and they'll have hot water Sunday morning or whenever.

It would cost about $300, which is a small price to pay to stop the bitching.

Reply to
rbowman

31 odd lines to avoid the issue.
Reply to
Winston_Smith

Actually, the font has a water heater, and a variable temperature water control. So, yes, it would be excellent for that.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You just don't understand the principle of transubstantiation. It just has the species of tap water.

Reply to
rbowman

Men's room water is VERY suggestible :-) It hears the "holy" bullshit and thinks it's really special. Some of that "special" rubs off on people that touch it.

Too bad it's fake special (like when you feed good but it's really your brain frying).

Reply to
hah

hah wrote: ...

Oh, is that what the urinals flush with?

Reply to
misanthrope

As opposed to womens room water.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You have urinals in the womens room?

You must belong to a very progressive church.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Or just grow a pair of balls with hair on them and tell the women to STFU.

Reply to
Tralfaz

I was at the building yesterday. The pipe in from the street is 1 1/2 inch. This appears to be at least 100 feet of inch and a half. Because the pipe coming out of the ceiling to the WH is inch and a half.

The pipe in and out of the water heaters is 3/4 inch.

Fortunately for me, there are a couple drains which go to garden hose thread. Looks like I can shut off the main, hook on a big air compressor, and blow most of the water out of the drains. I hope. Might be some low spots that hold water, that's a problem. Use garden hose to a nearby drain, or out the door.

Not sure the system capacity, but that works out to a LOT of jugs of pink antifreeze.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Some how, I don't think that's the church approved technique. But, it's a thought.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon