Christmas present question

Page 2 of 2
I was 315 in july 2001, by that january I had lost 100 pounds, and bottomed doing heavy exercise helping gut friends home, it had been seriously fire damaged. lowest weight 175, i looked bad my docs yelled at me for being underweight.
today some 14 years later I weigh 220
the gastric bypass weight loss surgery saved my life.
my surgons goal weight was 200. so i am only 20 pounds over goal