Christmas Lights

Cardboard box under the bed.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

My grandmother used to stick cotton in the sockets and wrap tape around them. Of course, that won't work on series strings.

I haven't needed to do that. I find ways to actually use those extra lights. For example, if you have some left over when decorating a tree you can continue wrapping. People probably won't notice a few extras (especially with miniature lights).

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Just lookng to make this thread go on a long time........

Reply to
MC

Williams' 2005 Christmas light display had been shut down because it was causing traffic congestion problems in his subdivision.

Reply to
John Smith

But there was something about them appearing in a Miller Beer commercial.

Reply to
Steve Kraus