Christmas Lights

Page 2 of 2
YOU TAKE BLACK ELECTRICAL TAPE & TAPE THEM . (WORKS GREAT)

I just get a shorter string if I don't need them all.
snipped-for-privacy@ChesapeakeIsle.org wrote:

Don't you mean Holiday Lights?
--
"you can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"
evodawg wrote:

Just lookng to make this thread go on a long time........
On 28 Nov 2005 09:29:21 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@ChesapeakeIsle.org wrote:

My grandmother used to stick cotton in the sockets and wrap tape around them. Of course, that won't work on series strings.
I haven't needed to do that. I find ways to actually use those extra lights. For example, if you have some left over when decorating a tree you can continue wrapping. People probably won't notice a few extras (especially with miniature lights).

Mark Lloyd