Christmas Lights

Page 1 of 2
Since it is a mild day, I figure it would be a good time to take last year's Christmas lights down and get them ready for next season.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

away for over a week. Can't do it any more because my back and legs are too stiff to get into that position any more - it's a bugger getting old!!

don't take um down
On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 09:35:05 -0800 (PST), "gnu/linux"

http://www.3rednecktenors.com/images/issue6.jpg

Take them down? Novel concept, you must live up north.

Do they work, when mine dont I just keep adding more. Over 20 years some are breaking apart into pieces

Home Depot has a special Sat and Sun only. Bring in a string of lights that does not work anymore, they'll give you a $3 coupon towards any LED christamas lighting. Limit 5 strings of lights. So you can get $15 off a nice set of lights or even a statue or figurine.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I gave up Christmas.
--
Claude Hopper :)

? ?
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 16:31:32 -0500, Claude Hopper

Christmas hasn't gotten here, yet.
On Sat 08 Nov 2008 02:31:32p, Claude Hopper told us...

For what? Lent?
--
Wayne Boatwright
Wayne Boatwright wrote:

Sanity

But there is no Sanity Clause.
<rim shot>
Kurt Ullman wrote:

I wish there had been a Sanity Clause in my Marriage Contract 'cuz my wife is driving me crazy.

How far does she drive? Does she make progress? Just checking.

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

--
Claude Hopper :)

? ?
How does one get a christmas light ready? I'm sure there is answer, but it's going to be interesting to read the Ed Pawlowski version.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

You draw up the display plans on you CAD system, then you rent a warehouse bay and start fabricating the framework, installing the animation motors, mounting the lights and testing the controllers. When everything passes testing you carefully dismantle and pack it for transport home.

Pretty much what I've been telling my wife for the past 27 years we've lived here. Should be ready soon, but I'm still working on the CAD drawings. No way am I going out in the cold to string lights. She puts a candle in the windows.