Chris house listing

http://matrixweb.trendmls.com/matrix/shared/RNvpmFwlkj/804StockbridgeDr
On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 3:23:33 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
...house listing link snipped....
Who is the spammer, Chris or yourself...or are you one and the same person?
Either way, you can be assured that Chris Nolte will never get my business.
On 8/29/2016 3:28 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Sorry. I was trying to send this to some family members and inadvertently addressed alt.home.repair also. I've screwed up like this before and can't remove it. It happens in Thunderbird if you send an email while reading ng's.
Son selling his house as he has expanding family and buying a bigger one. He's not into home repairs.
Again, sorry.
On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 3:41:32 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

Then I apologize. If I ever need a house in the Hockessin, DE area, I may just give Chris a call. :-)
Frank explained :

When it comes time to widen the doorways, you know where to ask for help.
On 8/29/2016 3:41 PM, Frank wrote:

Looks like your son's neighbor is a slob. The home owners association should force them to clean up their yard.

My guess is he fat-fingered what he thought was an email and sent it here. I wonder if the bitch Hillary has done that.
On 8/29/2016 3:53 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

How'd you know I have fat fingers? I thought they were just dyslectic. My son would not let Hillary in his house.

Just a guess on the fingers. I didn't know fingers could be dyslectic, but that explains a lot in my house! Your son has been taught well.
Let's back up one step for a moment. You said "dyslectic" and I've always said "dyslexic." The world wide web shows both spellings. Is one of us right and the other wrong or are both correct? let the voting begin!
On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 2:23:33 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

I saw this an thought Chris's sister was selling his trailer! 8^(
On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 4:59:08 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:

Me too.
On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 2:23:33 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

OT: One of the greatest comedic actors dies at 83. RIP
https://youtu.be/t_SuywOociY
On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 4:01:27 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

I joined the club (for pressing the wrong buttom), meaning to put this up as a new post! WTF time! *L*