Choosing under-cabinet lighting

Hello,
New poster here, wondering if anyone here has any experience with two particular brands of under-cabinet lighting:
- Seagull - Juno
I know very little about them, other than they are both track-based, low-wattage halogen "snap-in" bulbs, fully dimmable, both require a transformer box. Do any of you have any first-hand experience with pros and cons regarding these two brands, to help me choose one?
Please reply to: relaena at yahoo dot com
Thanks very much in advance, Relaena