Choosing Furnace Efficiency

Hmmm, I don't believe what he's saying. I used to live in Toronto(Scarboro) unless his house is match box sized house. LOL!

Reply to
Tony Hwang

He said recently. IIRC it's around 1200ft^2, two story. Yes, pretty small. I lived in Burlington VT (somewhat North of ON, where he lives), in a ~1700ft^2 Cape Cod (a pretty efficient design). The furnace was 150KBTU and in the coldest weather it was constantly running.

Reply to
krw

20X30 two storey brick and aluminum siding with fully finished basement. Forty years old - updated windows and insulation.
Reply to
clare