Choosing Exterior Paint Colors

I'm looking for a website that allows the selection of exterior colors including main color, trim color, accent color, and ROOF color.

I can't find one that allows roof color selection. I have a red tile roof that plays a big role in choosing exterior colors.

I'd like to see what my house might look like with different colors before beginning painting.

Reply to
Bryan

Hi, I am not an expert. But it also depends where you live. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Photograph your house, print it out with roof color, , print others and get real samples and put sone real paint on them. Get color schemes from paint stores. or post a photo here, a red roof is easy to work with

Reply to
m Ransley

Putting real paint colors on photo would be fine. But in this case, i would suggest you to take a picture and try out by filling with different combinations, using photoshop or dreamweaver.....once you get a color combination of your choice, you can search for the same/similar color in the market...

Reply to
kamesh
Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski