chipped laminate floor repair?

So i've got a couple chips of the lamintate floor, some were from installation, some from wear and tear.
It's a darker, apple-wood color.
Any methods of repair/protection? I'm curious of the different methods.
I don't want to replace the sections.
samurai.
samurai, 11/5/2007,4:24:27 AM, wrote:

For small chips they have laminate putty you can use. The results are not impressive but at least it fills in the hole. I broke down and replaced some sections. It was quite a pain.