chipped laminate floor repair?

So i've got a couple chips of the lamintate floor, some were from installation, some from wear and tear.

It's a darker, apple-wood color.

Any methods of repair/protection? I'm curious of the different methods.

I don't want to replace the sections.

samurai.

Reply to
samurai

For small chips they have laminate putty you can use. The results are not impressive but at least it fills in the hole. I broke down and replaced some sections. It was quite a pain.

Reply to
badgolferman