Chip in steel bathtub finish (porcelain?)

It's not too big - maybe 1/4" diameter. Right on the top, so it's pretty visible (but thankfully not submerged). The tub is 13 years old and otherwise in excellent condition. The ceramic surround is also in excellent shape, so replacing the tub is out of the question at this point. What's the best way to repair it? I'm willing to accept that it won't be invisible, but 'not too bad' is good enough, and I want to protect the steel underneath.
Suggestions?
-Mike
buy some touch up paint for appliances