Chinky stinky, what you thinky?

Just got an impact driver from Harbor Freight. The thing stinks. I mean, really stinks.
Is that the usual for Chinese HF tools?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

It's earl. Burning earl.
On 03/07/2014 02:52 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hi Stormin,
It is a cutting oil they use in manufacturing. It smells like cat pee. It is really disgusting. Never comes out.
I buy German, Japanese, or American tools.
Do you have any relatives you don't like you can give it to?
-T
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped
On 3/7/2014 10:39 PM, Todd wrote:

plastic carrying box open outdoors for a while.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 03/08/2014 06:22 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I have some Xcelite's that are somewhat odoriferous even though I've had them 45 years...so don't expect that smell to go away. The ones I have, the smell is somewhat pleasant so it's no big deal.
If you don't like the ones you have , send them to me and I'll give them to my cats.
On 3/8/2014 8:30 AM, philo wrote:

Are those small screw drivers in a plastic case?
I have a 18 compartment box for small parts (clear plastic) that has smelled like vomit for as long as I've had it.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 03/08/2014 07:36 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Not screw drivers, but nut drivers... I guess after 45 years I've grown used to it
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1/1656013_766649433362428_1986188569_n.jpg
On 3/8/2014 10:36 AM, philo wrote:

they were well made.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 03/08/2014 07:22 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Look like china man fuck you again.
On 3/7/2014 5:52 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've always felt HF stuff stinks.