chinese stone factory with best price

Dear Sir or Madam, I am so pleasured to know your esteemed company, we are a stone manufacture based in xiamen city, china, we can supply you all kinds of granite and marble from china and other countries, we have our own factory in shuitou town,quanzhou city.so that we can supply you quality product with best price, if you have any interest in our company, pls kindly visit our website: www.sanleistone.com, if something interesting, pls contact me freely at any time. I hope to enter into business relationship with you in the future, so if there is something that i can do for you, pls don't hesitate to let me know, i will try my best to cooperate with you. Looking forwards to hearing from you early. best regards, paul cheung sanlei stone email: snipped-for-privacy@sanleistone.com snipped-for-privacy@263.net tel:0086-592-5591492/5591495 fax:0086-592-5591493 website: www.sanleistone.com hotmail add; i_ni_0@hotmail
snipped-for-privacy@sanleistone.com (paul chen) wrote:

(snip)
Christ, this sort of stuff kinda makes you wistful for the days when quality American products were produced by actual American slaves, don't it?
Jeez, what Wal-Mart won't stoop to these days ...
AJS
(paul chen) wrote:

The frightening thing is that they can quarry stone and ship this half-way around the world and still sell it cheaper than rock dug a couple miles down the road. Of course, their workers get paid pennies an hour, no health benefits, no OSHA, no environmental regulations, no "Save The Stones" lawyers filing suit to shut them down, etc.
Paul
"paul chen" wrote ...........but I did not understand the language>
never trust a communist nation! talk about terrorists.
just nod and smile just like the rest of your people do when we try to communicate.
I know I know me no speak english,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
our language isn't what you little bastards want it is our money and power.