Chinese friend

Hey everybody,
I am Zhoulijuan from Shenzhen, China, to export electronic components and some digital products, if you have any inquiries, please do not hesiate to contact me. Meanwhile, if you want to travel in China, I'd love to be your guide.
Kindest regards Ms Zhou MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Skype: timesyangtse Tel: +86-755-81283460 MB: + 86-13927401644
Lijuan inspired greatness with:

Hi spammer! I would like your price list.
--
"Meanwhile, my company is at China, so We can provide you a relative
lost price."