Chinese equivalent of carb?

The many carbs on eBay look very similar to the original one from my Homelite HB-100 blower with the following specs:
Carb (c1uh37) zama
Genuine OEM Part - Manufacturer #UP00652
Problem is that this one doesn't seem to fall under any of the ones on Ebay. Does anyone know for sure which is suitable or could direct me to maybe a cross reference?
Thanks
On 6/9/2014 7:50 PM, jason wrote:

http://www.zamacarb.com/walbro.html
Fat-Dumb and Happy posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

Is this the same Walbro that made carbs for model airplane engines?
--
Tekkie