China is 3D-Printing Tiny Houses for $5,000 Each

I think I've posted about 3D printed homes before but those experiments were in Europe and different materials were used. The 3D printed homes in China are using a concrete mix. Very cool! ^_^
http://betabeat.com/2014/04/china-is-3d-printing-tiny-houses-for-5000-each/
http://preview.tinyurl.com/olhh6b2
TDD

Can it print young (and frisky) girls? :)
--

dadiOH
On 5/1/2014 8:00 AM, dadiOH wrote:

squirrels a few minutes ago. ^_^
TDD

That's really cool!
On 5/1/2014 9:24 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

I'm a technology ho, I love stuff like that. ^_^
TDD