China is 3D-Printing Tiny Houses for $5,000 Each

I think I've posted about 3D printed homes before but those experiments were in Europe and different materials were used. The 3D printed homes in China are using a concrete mix. Very cool! ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Can it print young (and frisky) girls? :)

Reply to
dadiOH

I already have a young (and frisky) girl, she was out back chasing squirrels a few minutes ago. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

That's really cool!

Reply to
Julie Bove

I'm a technology ho, I love stuff like that. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas