China Diesel Plugged Injector

Had to run my china diesel generator this morning and it quit after about 5 minutes. Have had problems with air locks in the fuel system before, but not the case this time. System has about 15 hours on it.
How can I check and/or service the diesel injector? I know virtually nothing about diesels, but the injector is external and easy to get at.
Thanks,
Dave
Did you run it out of fuel, or change a fuel filter if it has one, thats one way air can get into the system.
If it will start and run, crack loose the fuel line to the injector a bit and bleed the air out of the system, when it smooths out snug up the line don't over tighten it and strip it!
Tom

<< How can I check and/or service the diesel injector? I know virtually nothing about diesels, but the injector is external and easy to get at. >>
Don't assign the problem to something just because it is easy to mess with. Could be cold weather fuel jelling (do you run #1 diesel?). Briefly cracking injector lines will clear air blocks. Small amounts of water in the fuel are also nasty to deal with. How old is your fuel filter? Having persistant problems might mean you have a loose or cracked fitting in the system. Could be hard to find, so good luck.
Joe