Chimney caps

Page 2 of 2

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 23:31:06 +0000, Marina wrote:

Interesting. With our duck, it was definitely alive when I first found it. By the time I'd grabbed some gloves so I could grab it without getting covered in soot, it gave all signs of being dead. I put it in the woods and it was gone a half hour later - I'd always figured it got picked up by some woodland critter (lots of 'em up here, and bears not unheard of) but maybe it really was just playing dead...
I'm not sure how you check a duck's pulse ;)

With a webbed "hand" ? he he he