Chimney caps

Jules wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@remove.this.gmail.com:

With a webbed "hand" ? he he he

Reply to
Marina

Cool, thanks. Don't have a fireplace. It's for a natural gas furnace. never had a problem with animals, or black water puddles in the basement, or drafts. Can't determine internal motor damage. The info advice on this thread was good, thank you. Next time one of my neighbors is fixing his roof, maybe I'll negotiate with the contractor to come over for an hour, if the price is reasonable.

Reply to
utsuxs