Chimney cap question

I want to put a cap on my chimney to keep the squirrels from dropping debris into the flue. The chimney actually has 3 terracotta pipes at the top. They are side-by-side and form a large rectangle
Do I have to get a cap to cover all three? I look at other chimneys and it seems many have a cap on just one of the pipes. What are the different pipes?
Thanks, Dave

If the squirrels are out to get you they won't be selective about which flue the use. So, yes, cover all three. I'd guess that two of the flues are for fireplaces, one for the heating system.
Bob
You must have two fireplaces and one furnace from the sounds of it. They make stainless steel caps that would cover all three flu's They require being set in the cement around the outside edge of the chimney. Mine was 18X30 and cost $250 installed.