Chimney Brush Size

Hiya All, I'm looking to clean my chimney flue and was curious about brush sizes. I've measured the flue and it's 10 3/4 x 10 3/4 square. I haven't found any brushes this size and the closest is 11x11. I've heard you need to have the exact size as otherwise they may get stuck. Is this true? Any recommended places to pick one of these up?

Thanks much! jlc

Reply to
James Cubby Culbertson

11 by 11 is fine