chimney

When I had my chimney replaced I did not get a liner even though the contractor insisted I needed one. "If it gets real cold, there will be condensation."
sheesh, how cold can it get???
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1660912_765129046847800_1901830366_n.jpg

I got a similar situation. Not nearly as bad looking. Condensation could occur in the 40-50 degree range with gas furnace.
Greg
On 01/28/2014 11:51 PM, gregz wrote:

Well, I guess there is not too much I can do until the weather warms up.