chimney

When I had my chimney replaced I did not get a liner even though the contractor insisted I needed one. "If it gets real cold, there will be condensation."

sheesh, how cold can it get???

philo

I got a similar situation. Not nearly as bad looking. Condensation could occur in the 40-50 degree range with gas furnace.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Well, I guess there is not too much I can do until the weather warms up.

Reply to
philo