chiminea or patio fireplace without spending $150?

Looking for a chiminea (not patio fireplace/~pit/~ring) either cast iron or aluminum, which can also be used as a grill, camp fire or buring small twigs and leaves. Willing to drive about 50-100 miles to get a good one. I'm living in Danbury, CT area. Even used old one is OK.

Appreciate any pointes.

Sam

Reply to
sams

target

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

Sam, I got my cast one at BJ's wholesale.

Reply to
Brian V

I just picked one up at Home Depot for $130 (haven't put it together yet). Not sure if prices are higher out east (I am near Chicago).

I checked local city codes first. Open fires are only allowed for cooking, but apparently anything with a stack is allowed for other burning, as long as it does not smoke too much (leaf burning is prohibited here). I need to get rid of 2 years of branches and twigs, and it seems more cost effective than renting a chipper/shredder.

Reply to
David Efflandt