Chicken bones and Kenmore disposal

A real Scrooge would send his table scraps, potato peelings, and other garbage to the orphanage so the kids could have second helpings.

Reply to
Kuskokwim

You are so luckily. Here in the Houston area if the trash men spot a old water heater on the curb, they contact the city inspection office and they see if you pulled a permit to have it replaced and if not the trash men get a reward from the fine. :-(

Reply to
Moe Jones

- Just put the fridge on the curb. During the night, the urban faeries will

- make it disappear.

I don't have a curb.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

"Jeffy3" wrote

Unless, of course, you have a wife like mine. She thinks that a garbage disposal is like a garbage can. You only need to empty it when it's full.

You can walk into the kitchen, and the fragrant aroma of 1966 Viet Nam war casualties, rotting in the sun, hits your nostrils. Or, the combination of fermenting lettuce, shrimp, and chicken fat after sitting at room temperature for three days.

I don't care what you do with garbage, down the drain, out to the street, there's a time limit on ANYTHING!

About any time I am walking by the kitchen sink, I can run the water and kick on the garbage disposal, and there's the familiar GGGRRRRrrrrrrrrr sound of something being dispatched instead of the Whirrrrrrrrrr of an empty disposal.

What scares the hell out of me is this woman has a driver's license.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

on 8/20/2007 1:17 PM Edwin Pawlowski said the following:

And if you had neither, like in a rental, what was the alternative? A midnight run to the dump along the roadway?

Reply to
willshak

Now there's no need to be nasty and sarcastic. I am NOT a lazy person by any standard. Do you work in a waste treatment plant? You seem obsessed with them.

Reply to
Jeffy3

My nephew is a plumber.

He LOVES kitchen disposl units.

Even when business is slow, there are always clogged kitchen ( disposal ) drains......

Reply to
Anonymous

Nothing like getting $100 to go out, press a reset button, pluck a chicken bone or bottle cap, or just plunge the line and get her moving again. Of course, all the time, moving slowly and deliberately, and mentioning how you hope you don't have to get out the big equipment, and how expensive THAT is.

I could do that ALL day long. All month long.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB