chest freezer leaks from the bottom front

I have a 15 year old self defrost avanti small chest freezer.
lately it leaks from the front bottom.
I see no tube or visible drain plug except for a quarter size area which seems to have some kind of insulation plug and I didn't know if this was a drain or not.
I removed everhting, defrosted some ice on the lid, leveled it and it still leaks from the front bottom and sides.
Any idea why this is happening and if I can correct it
thanks

Are you sure it's a leak and not condensation? Mine is in the basement, and during the steamy summer days it does get a bit wet along the bottom front.
KD

There is a drain plug. Since it is self defrosting, moisture may be going into a drip pan that is overflowing.
Or the drain tube from the evaporator may be "missing" the drain pan and draining on the floor instead.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus