Chemical smell in well water

I'd chase down the cause just because it might result in some company's CEO having incurable headaches, if his/her company was illegally dumping. But, that's just me. People like that should be hauled off in handcuffs, just as if they'd taken a swing at a cop.

I agree completely -- I just don't agree with your timing. Find out if it's actually dangerous first. THEN decide what to do about it.
--
Regards,

We keep agreeing. Something's wrong here. Isn't this a newsgroup? :-)
On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 12:59:49 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

If they're present in quantities large enough to affect the smell and taste, then whether those levels are medically dangerous wouldn't matter to me.

Smell and taste problems can often be solved with filters.
--
Regards,