cheapest natural gas boiler 60,000 BTU or more

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in news:eY0Mf.1466$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com:

Grew up in CT. Not the CT of today though. The waterfront I played around consisted of oil tanker docks and barges at junk yards. They tore down the many many 1m gal tanks, filled the containment holes with kitty litter or something and built "waterfront" condos. It was worth more than the fuel oil businesses. The "water" at the waterfront glows various colors at night and a blue slick on top of black water by daytime. But it's waterfront.

Reply to
Al Bundy

we already knew this Bundy In fact, I've got you portfolio right here we've been watching you

This is the CIA...

you can quit with the foil hat already we know all about you Bundy

keep it Bundy we're watching you

Reply to
Rescue

we already knew this Bundy In fact, I've got you portfolio right here we've been watching you

This is the CIA...

you can quit with the foil hat already we know all about you Bundy

keep it clean Bundy we're watching you

Reply to
Rescue

"Rescue" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

Damn! Well if I'm gonna have a profile please update my photo. Here I am on a business conference call outside my doublewide.

Al Bundy