and
in and

was
with me

oil
nightmare to

sheet
a tank

You need to rethink the concept of saving 300 gallons. I assume drinking water in a tank above ground. 30 days of non use could let the little buggies grow. I grew up on a farm and we used wells for everything. We had a 40 gallon pressure tank and that was all. Dad said that storage of the water in the Iowa heat would be a problem. I drained the cattle tanks every other month for cleaning.
http://www.interstateproducts.com/pillow_tanks.htm
I have used similar stuff for this to water cattle. You would have to build something to contain it.
http://www.watertanks.com /
good luck

My thinking here is since the source is artesian, just let the excess water runoff in to any handy drainage area that will accept it....he is near a lake...so....
And since the pumping costs are next to nothing, depending on the water temp he might even be able to Jerry Rig up a couple old car radiators with a fan and use them to help cool the place....
Government regulations may apply....but then again, it dont seem like Turtle is very concerned with formalities on this project anyways.
--
SVL

and he was

with me

oil
nightmare to

sheet
a tank

Turtle- Check with the surplus dealers over around Ft. Polk area. Army sells stuff like that all the time down there, like the tank off an old water buffalo or something. No, it won't fit in your pump house, but it is weather-rated, and probably already carrying a camo paint scheme. (Hey, I've seen Louisiana swamp camps. Nobody will bat an eye at it.)
Here a current tank they have up for bids, but it was used for diesel already or something so it won't do you any good. Size and shape is similar to what I am talking about, though. (If link doesn't drop you in right place, go uphill or downhill a few clicks to find it.)
http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?idS8499&convertTo=USD
aem sends....
Don't buy a used one but have you checked out those plastic tanks like the lawn care people use to haul around the stuff they spray? I see all different sizes most fit in the bed of a small PU truck.
Colbyt