cheap hottub for sale....

anyone in the Louisville area looking for a cheap hottub? Mine needs to be rewired ($500)....wire has skyrocketed and I'm laid off from work so I'd like to get rid of it before winter. I believe it's a '94 model with cover 6 person. I paid $1500 for it when we bought the house but would be willing to take CONSIDERABLY less. Please email any question to