Cheap carpeting? Not my fault?

See my response to your other post about having to "handle and install bulky goods".

When I bought my carpet from the mill, it was delivered right into my garage and the installer and his helper carried it into the house.

I never handled it nor installed it and it was cheaper overall than if I had gone to a local store. Sure, there was a little more coordination effort on my part, but really nothing that was bothersome. In fact, I'd rather enjoy playing a part in these types of things.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

=A0 I

So when I'm all dusty from working in the yard or doing some woodwork, I should vacuum myself off before taking a shower? ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Half of your security deposit was $25?? Sounds cheap to me.

Reply to
Charles Bishop

Yup. ;-)

I thought it was a joke when I rented the place. "I just got a six month lease with only a $50 deposit? Kewl!" I did pay, I think, $50 a month more for the six month lease but it was still an unbelievable deal.

Reply to
krw

=A0 I

YES