Cheap aircraft Cable??

Anyone know of any good source of cheap aircraft cable or "wire rope"

I need about 300 feet or so to decorate for a big event at church. I have googled around, and can't seem to find any better price than about

20bucks per 100 feet.

about 1/8", coated or not.

Also looking for cheap hardware for said cable... need to put loops in ends of a number shorter cables that I will cut out of longer lot.

Reply to
Jack

King wire and rope,, ask for end of reels. You might need an account at a whole sale house. WW Grainger, Johnstone Supply.

your pricing seems ok to me.

Reply to
SQLit

If you have an industrial salvage yard near you, check them out. I used to get that sort of thing at the Boeing surplus store south of Seattle. Also, check eBay.-Jitney

Reply to
jtnospam

Travis Jordan

Garage Door Parts, LLC

Walmart used to have green clothesline which was cable, and a plastic sheath. And they also have cable clamps, etc.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Ray