Chasing away/killing critters digging holes in our yard

Page 2 of 2

Get ( one bite bars ) brake them in to small chunks,stick a peace down the hole & cover the hole. I get mine at Ace Hardware. They are mouse poison
JP
    Get a life. Are a few holes in a lawn the the worse thing you have to worry about? Time to learn to layback and enjoy life, including the critters making the holes.
    BTW many animals dig holes to eat the critters in your lawn that are doing far more damage.
blueman wrote:

Maybe you oughta move in next to Dorothy:
EUCLID,OH — Dorothy Richardson, 75, of Waynoka Road, was charged with cruelty to animals after three neighbors told police that she beat a baby deer to death with a shovel. The neighbors, including Euclid Councilman Christopher Gruber, said Richardson told them she beat the fawn in the head with a shovel because it was sitting in her flower bed, according to Law Director Chris Frey. --------------------------------- Dorothy got her day in court, a 30-day suspended sentence, $500 fine and must do some community service. I'm glad she's not my neighbor.

The was an article in my local paper about complaints because of deer. The person quoted in the article lives on Deerfield path across from Deer Walk or something like that. I remember reading that and just burst out laughing. The idiots build houses in a place named after all the deer and then complain because they eat the plants.

After all the junk replies you got, you might be interested in something that actually works, doesn't kill, and is environmentally safe:
http://www.critterbgone.com /
Basically, it is the dried urine of predators (fox, coyote, etc.). Works on anything with a nose. We've rid our property of raccoons, opossum and other pests using nothing more than a few sprinkles once or twice a year.
-Frank
--
Here\'s some of my work:
http://www.franksknives.com /
Frank Warner wrote:

How do ya' get rid of the foxes and coyotes who come around looking for their friends? :o)

Those critters do not dig holes in the OP's lawn so OP dpes not care?