Charles Schultz Philosophy

I found this greatly inspring page depicting the Charles Schultz Philosphy.....as an avid fan of his, I never knew about this! Check it out:

driss.kaitouni

Don't think so. That urban legend has been around for years.

I am thinking you are trying to get traffic to your site and induce us to use your "forward to a friend" feature, which in turn would allow you to collect lots of email addresses...for what purpose? Sorry, not buying.

Reply to
D Ball

I think that if it's good enough to tell someone about, it's good enough to tell them about it yourself. Cut&paste of a link isn't that hard.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

A tomatoe & potatoe sandwich?

Reply to
someone

That would be published cartoon's!

(if you don't understand THAT, look at the end of the previous line)

Reply to
555.5

At the time, I went into a local (Texas) K-Mart store. They had a sale on a large stack of cans. The cans were OK, but the sale sign called the stuff "tomatoe soup".

I guess some people thought "potatoe" looked more correct than "potato". I'm not sure how.

And in another matter, for some strange reason a lot SAY it as if it was "puhtaytuh".

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Places where the plural of potato is 'potatoe's'?

Reply to
S Viemeister

"recluise" is a common corruption of "wreck Louise", often heard during a once famous trial involving a case of sadistic child abuse.

"quandreis" is an old Chinese word used to describe a situation where a peasant offers the tax collector a large quantity of rice, but doesn't really have it.

As to "phallacies", I have no public comment.

Reply to
hah

Aren't you referring to Quandreilisa Reis?

mm