Charles Schultz Philosophy

I found this greatly inspring page depicting the Charles Schultz Philosphy.....as an avid fan of his, I never knew about this! Check it out:
http://www.thewhoami.com/schultzemail.html
Don't think so. That urban legend has been around for years. http://www.snopes.com/glurge/schulz.asp I am thinking you are trying to get traffic to your site and induce us to use your "forward to a friend" feature, which in turn would allow you to collect lots of email addresses...for what purpose? Sorry, not buying.
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:55:27 -0600, "D Ball"

I think that if it's good enough to tell someone about, it's good enough to tell them about it yourself. Cut&paste of a link isn't that hard.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

A tomatoe & potatoe sandwich?
On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 11:18:01 -0800, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"

That would be published cartoon's!
(if you don't understand THAT, look at the end of the previous line)
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:55:03 +0000 (UTC), Chicago Paddling-Fishing

At the time, I went into a local (Texas) K-Mart store. They had a sale on a large stack of cans. The cans were OK, but the sale sign called the stuff "tomatoe soup".

I guess some people thought "potatoe" looked more correct than "potato". I'm not sure how.
And in another matter, for some strange reason a lot SAY it as if it was "puhtaytuh".
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
"Frank F. Matthews" wrote:

Places where the plural of potato is 'potatoe's'?

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 05:20:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Carole Allen) wrote:

"recluise" is a common corruption of "wreck Louise", often heard during a once famous trial involving a case of sadistic child abuse.
"quandreis" is an old Chinese word used to describe a situation where a peasant offers the tax collector a large quantity of rice, but doesn't really have it.
As to "phallacies", I have no public comment.

Aren't you referring to Quandreilisa Reis?