Changing the belt on a Mastercut riding mower.

Hello all,
I've had a Mastercut riding mower for about 10 years that finally shredded a belt.
It's a 12 HP, 42 inch cut.
It's the belt that runs the blades.
I have a new belt, but it looks like it's harder to do than I anticipated.
The belt has to go around several things and I have no idea how to do this.
I'm on a limited income and would prefer to do this myself. The shops cost more than I can afford right now.
Can anyone give me some instruction on how this is done safely and properly?
Thank you for your help

I suspect that if you just begin to install the belt, you'll figure out how it goes. I think if it's done wrong you will either not be able to fit it onto the drive puller or it will be too loose and fall of that pulley. I just replaced the belt on a Deutz-Allis and had no idea how it went but once I started, it was obvious it could only go one way. Good Luck and don't pinch a finger between a pulley and the belt.
Tom G.