Changing flourescent light unit

I have been seeing fire extinguishers with flammability ratings! (Zero of course!) Some regulation for chemical products? With an exemption for fire extinguisher only going to make the rule book fatter?

Don Klipstein

Like this? Maybe it won't be so "reflexively"?

There once was a man from Woonsocket, Who stuck his left thumb in a socket. His wife was a bitch, And flipped on the switch, Which made him take off like a rocket.

Jeff (Who just cleaned that lim up a bit for family consumption....)

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

And every day you see, on the side of bottles of designer-water, a chart of nutritional information. For water.

Reply to
HeyBub

Wierd stuff can happen:(

I always turn off the breaker but as a final check intentially short the circuit to ground to make SURE its off. I check with a test light first but even then........

Every now and then I get a surprise, better some sparks than me getting hit.

Not afraid of getting shocked but would rather avoid it!

Reply to
hallerb

Wow, I really like this advice. Why didn't I think of it?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Scroll down.....

Reply to