Changing a rim lock into a ???

I have some 100+ rim locks that lost their catch piece. I cleaned them and they seem to work fine. Now the problem is how to make them bolt. The doors also have been put back into place in such a way that the catch wouldn't work anyway. The bolt lands on the jam of the doorway, so maybe i need to get the parts that belong to a regular mortise lock now?

see lots of choices when you browse the online catalog at: www.hdsupply.com