Changing a Pressure Tank- Purging Air From the System

Thanks all for your answers to my original post about changing a pressure tank. Now the second question. Removing the old tank should be quite easy because there is a shut-off valve at the tank so I should not have to drain the whole system. Still, some air will be introduced when the change is made. Since the system includes hydronic heat I do wonder to what extent air could enter the loop (includes a standard air scoop and pressure reducing valve and backflow preventer at input.) My thought is that most of the air will pass out the faucets if they are opened soon after the job is completed and not be an issue, but I still wonder to what extent air could be a problem in the hydronic loop. (BTW, the tap water and the water for the hydronic system are both heated by an oil burner) Thanks again for your help. If this was my house I wouldn't bother asking all these things but it's not my house and I'd like things to go as smoothly as possible. Frank
Most hot water heat systems have an air eliminator. Spirovent, or some similar system. So, the little bit of air into the domestic (drinking) water isn't an issue.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus