Champion generator recall

http://tinyurl.com/aqb7esd
Carburetor leak.
Noting they are only the ones sold at Costco. We don't have Costco in the north east, but plenty of people who read this list are affected.
http://tinyurl.com/aqb7esd
Carburetor leak.

Most of the generators I see look the same. Made by the same people in china. I did notice gas coming out somewhere. I got one purchased at aldi grocery. 6000 watt peak for $350. Are they cheaper at Costco? Mine is currently stored near house under deck. I would always want to hull it out in th yard before operating.
Greg

The control panels are all different, but the underside looks the same, including Honda and yamaha.
Price was $300 before they ran out.
http://aldi.us/us/html/offers/2867_7304_ENU_HTML.htm
Greg

I wonder how many models. My aldi has a Japanese carburetor. Japanese name, made in china ?
If a yamaha looks like mine, how come it costs $2000 more.
Greg
On 11/4/12 9:01 PM, gregz wrote:

Two. Check here http://tinyurl.com/aqb7esd for details.

Green paint on farm equipment makes it more expensive. I don't know about portable generators.