Chair Railing Project Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that my subject project turned out great.
I ended up finding the studs, drilling a small hole in the chair railing, and sinking finishing nails into the railing/wall.
It was a snap to sand, putty, and paint over the nail holes.
My special thanks.
Kate

Great!!
--
Best regards
Han

Wish you had said it was to be painted in the original post, my reply would have been different, I thought you were putting up a piece that would show if it were nailed.

And they laughed at me. But I showed THEM. Ha!
Bitterness and anger doesn't last very long with me, so by next decade I should be over it. I probably won't kill anyone important in the meantime.
--
Tegger