chair mites

What is the suggestion for treating an over-stuffed chair suspected of having mites or gnats or bugs or something undesirable?

Reply to
Bill

I like a very large plastic bag and a quality of dry ice. Left that way for a couple of days it will kill almost any form of insect.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

In article , sligojoe snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says... :) Bill wrote: :) > What is the suggestion for treating an over-stuffed chair suspected of :) > having mites or gnats or bugs or something undesirable? :) :) I like a very large plastic bag and a quality of dry ice. Left that way :) for a couple of days it will kill almost any form of insect. :) :) Or the same dark plastic bag and set the chair outside in the sun for a an hour or so, if your temperature is reaching over 88 degrees.

Reply to
Lar