It's made by Husqvarna, if that helps.
Sears model is 358-351380
Thanks!
On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:42:58 -0700, gmark wrote:

#1 Google hit for: Sears model 358-351380
http://tinyurl.com/cpptnz5
--
Tony Sivori

Or Sears parts website should have diagrams that may show it.

or stop by Sears an look at one on the shelf.
Harry K

Contrariwise (local chainsaw repair shops tell me) the old Poulan factory in Toronto, the only manufacturer in Canada, nowadays makes saws sold as Sears and Husqvarna and other brands.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs