Chainsaw Comment

Likely unrelated to Danny D's post today.

Maybe ten years ago, I stopped at a friend's to help him cut up some damaged trees after a wind storm.

He remarked to me that his chain saw takes straight gas. Cause it says "GAS" on the cap, not mentioning fuel mix. Oops.

I convinced him to tip it out, and use some of the mix I had in my can. Looking back, if his saw locked up, I'd have been blamed. Dodged that bullet.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon