Chainsaw chisel chain

If I put a square-cut chisel chain on my big chainsaw, when it gets dull can I dress it with a round file? Are the cutters really the same, just initially sharpened with a different shaped grinder wheel?
I want to try an Oregon 72CK or 72CKX chain just to see what it's like (in clean wood) but don't want to get roped into taking it in for sharpening every time I use it.
Little saw uses 91 chain; there's not nearly so many choices there.
-Bob

Yes, you can resharpen with a round file. In effect you turn the chain into a RC (Round Chisel). BTDT as learning to square file is not an easy thing. The difference in cutting speed will be "noticeable" but not all that great.
Harry K