Chain or screw drive? Garage door opener

My brother in law is getting a new Clopay metal garage door and opener. He thinks he'll get a screw drive opener. A friend of mine works for a company that does nothing but installs/repairs/services doors and openers. He installed mine. He said that he can install either a chain or screw opener, he recommended the chain. It's quieter, more trouble-free. Opinions?

company
opener,
I have a chain drive opener that is about 15 years old. I have never touched it except the receiver for the remotes died. In my opinion the door opening and closing makes more noise than the opener, so the style of opener is irrelevant. If you friend recommends a chain drive, go with it. Greg