Chain link installation

I know pricing varies across the nation, but I was wondering what you all thought this job would cost.

I need 160 ft black vinyl, 5 ft tall, three 42" gates installed. This would involve cementing in 7 terminal posts, and about 14 line posts. I got a price of about $2400.00 for the 5ft fabric, and $2200.00 for a 4ft fence. The company has a very good reputation.

Thank you for your answers.

Reply to
Jack

The local Lowes quotes $6.50 per running foot for labor only. The 5 foot fence is about 50% more than the 4 foot for the fabric. Misc parts are about 25% more.

Reply to
Colbyt

What is the wire gauge used? There is heavy duty stuff, and there is thin crap.

Reply to
mike

Reply to
Jack