Chain link gate replacement note

The original gate had rusted to pieces, and it needed to be a tad wider to contain the tiny undisciplined dogs we often host.
I looked at the BORGS, they carry an adjustable width replacement for ~ $65, IIRC.
I thought that seemed a lot, so I called the local fence company and had one custom built and in my hands 24 hours later for $49, out the door.
Something went right for once and nothing broke swapping out the hardware. -----
- gpsman