CFM of an old fashion radiator

Hi,
A radiator moves air by convection. So much so that I can see the window curtains above fluttering in the air flow. I'm curious, just how much air is moving? For a 36" high radiator, 10" deep old fashioned radiator, what's the ballpark CFM per foot of length?
Thanks!
Sam

CFM is a velocity x area
watch a piece of dust or smoke and estimate the air VELOCITY such as 1 foot per second for example.
Then estimate the area across the top of the radiator such as 2 feet by 1/2 feet = 1 sq foot for example.
combine those numbers to 1 cubic foot per second = 60 Cubic feet per minute.
Mark

Great Idea/Suggestion
On 10/14/2010 5:04 PM, hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Thanks. Yes that was good.