CFLs

It's been about 5 months since I switched my lighting over to "Compact Flourescant Lamps"
Looking at my recent electric bills, On average, I'm using about 30kwh less per month.
Works out to about $3 a month saving.
Can't complain.
<rj>

Some once said the majority of your electric bill is what is operating the majority of the time. Frig, TV, etc.
tom @ www.YourMoneyMakingIdeas.com