cfl dimmable at walmart - any experience

I was thinking of putting in cfl dimmables to replace the floods I now have, any thoughts, I believe they are round as opposed to the floods.

Why not try just one and see if you like it. You can surely use the one somewhere else if you don't.

I calculated that my living room, only 9 canned lights, uses about 10 bucks a month in light. If I can find a PR 20 sized dimmible light, I would quickly jump at buying one and testing it. So that is what I would do.
tom @ www.FindMeShelter.com