Ceran cooktop paint

I have a couple of small black marks on my cooktop that I cannot remove via cleaning. Is it possible to touch up these spots with paint? What type would I use? Do they sell paint specifically for repairing this type of problem?
Doubt it! Like many things these days, they design them so that you have to replace the whole unit if it becomes soiled.

I have no idea if this stuff works but this is the exact product ye seek...
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/frigidaire/aptoucpain.html
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks. No that's not the paint. Isn't there any paint that can be used in this situation?